Experience enhanced off-road capabilities with Polaris Pro R Boxed High Clearance Lower A-Arms. Crafted for rugged terrains and demanding trails, these heavy-duty A-Arms provide unmatched strength and durability. Featuring a boxed design, they increase ground clearance for obstacle navigation. Precision-engineered, these A-Arms optimize suspension geometry, improving handling and control. Constructed for durability, they withstand the toughest conditions. Elevate your Polaris Pro R and enhance your off-road adventures with these high-performance boxed lower A-Arms.
A-arm Features and Upgrades
- Constructed using a blend of .115″ and .135″ Grade 50 steel,
- these A-Arms feature a 45-degree face on the bottom edge to help deflect obstacles.
- unique internal structure includes a 13″ I-beam-style construction extending from the uniball cut to past the shock mount.
- The shock mount incorporates a WSSX12T FK uniball with stainless steel spacers.
- Precisely designed bushing barrels mimic factory measurements and include 6mmx1 threads with included grease fittings for easy maintenance.
- spindle side, we’ve replaced the factory ball joint with an FK WSSX14T uniball, a top-of-the-line 7/8″ FK spherical bearing. The
- Uniball securely held in a custom machined 4130 chromoly uniball cup.
- spindle pin, made and heat-treated in-house from 17-4 stainless to H900 standards, maintains factory geometry and pivot points.
- Steering stops are being strategically added to preserve outer CV tolerances during suspension travel and steering angles.
- Additionally, these A-Arms offer the option to add an optional skid plate.
- Large 10mm sealed bungs machined along the bottom side of the A-Arm for easy installation of the skid plate.
- optional skid plates, available for purchase separately, crafted from 3/8″ UHMW and feature a formed front and rear lip for added protection.
- Securely retained by countersunk 10mm hardware and 7075 aluminum washers, they maintain a perfectly flat bottom on the A-Arm.
Our A-Arms come with a straightforward lifetime warranty. Please note that uniballs and spindle pins are not covered by the lifetime warranty. If ordering this part bare for powder coating, ensure that the bore of either uniball pocket (shock or spindle) is not sandblasted or powder coated to avoid improper fitment, which is not covered by warranty.