All AS Stealth series subwoofers have been designed with the correct connections to be “plug & play” making the installation incredibly easy on Wet Sounds Stealth Ultra HD sound bars but will work perfectly with another brand or an older Wet Sounds Sound Bar as well. The physics of sound tell us that any subwoofer increases its output when allowed to “load” into a wall, corner, or some other structure. Since every vehicle & application is different, we suggest you experiment & move the subwoofer around to find the optimal position.
• Rotationally Molded Polyethylene Housing – tough enough to withstand harsh environments
• High Efficiency Class D Amp – sealed against moisture and dirt
• Easy Plug & Play connection with STEALTH Ultra HD Sound Bars, or any other system
• High Excursion subwoofer driver – computer matched to the enclosure
• Remote level control included
• Stainless steel mounting hardware included. Adjustable mounting feet on the AS-6/8.
• Durable aluminum grill to match the STEALTH Sound Bars
• Auto or manual turn-on function
• Thermal & over/under voltage protection
- Amp: Built-In 500 Watt Amp
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 250Hz
- Battery Voltage Range: 10.5 – 16 VDC
- Variable Low Pass Crossover: 50 Hz – 200 Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0-12dB @ 45 Hz
- Dimensions: 14.75” w x 12.75” h x 11.5” d
- Weight: 22.4 Lbs.
- Series: Stealth AS
- Sub Size: 10″
- Harness Length: 6′